FORGET WINTER...KICKOFF IS COMING!
IS YOUR TEAM READY FOR THE 2019/2020 SKYSTONE SEASON?
With less than two months to go until Kickoff, there's lots of things your team can do to get ready for the new season! Check out our pre-season checklist to make sure your team is competition ready:
- Complete the team registration process with FIRST by logging in to www.firstinspires.org.
- Pay your team registration fee to FIRST.
- Get two adults to pass the Youth Protection Screening.
- Read Game Manual Part 1 (just released July 11!)
- Recruit rookie teams, and invite them to apply for the Rookie Grants
- Arrange transportation to Kickoff at ASU for September 7 (or Nex+Gen Academy for our friends in NM)
- Start fundraising for the new season
- Start recruiting new team members
- Start looking at dates your team would like to compete in qualifiers - we expect qualifier registration to open by late August! Qualifiers will run November 8 to February 8 with the AZ Championship taking place on February 22.
- Start your Purchase orders for parts, transportation, and tournament registration.
***NOTE: #1-3 are REQUIRED for all teams to compete in official events. We really suggest you complete this process sooner rather than later to avoid any last minute scrambles when competition season rolls around.***