WELCOME TO ULTIMATE GOAL!
We're super excited to Kickoff the 2020-2021 Arizona FIRST Tech Challenge Season with you all! Where ever you may be - gather together how ever you can - virtually or in person - to celebrate! This season may be a bit different than what we're used to but our commitment to offering you the best possible program remains as strong as ever.
On behalf of the Planning Committee, volunteers & CocoNuts.... GO TEAMS!
Share your excitement on social media using:
- @FTCTeams (FIRST Tech Challenge)
- #FIRSTFFC (FIRST Force for Change)
- #ULTIMATEGOAL (new game!)
- @AZ_FTC (Arizona FIRST Tech Challenge)
- @cocorobo (CocoNuts)
Saturday, September 12, 2020
Scroll down to view workshop and Kickoff Videos
- 8:00 AM: AZ Season Information with Dave and Christine (Prerecorded - run time: 31 min)
- 9:00 AM: Official ULTIMATE GOAL Kickoff - video provided by FIRST
- 10:00 AM: Workshops available
- 11:00 AM: Arizona Statewide Locations open to see the field
- Coaches: please check your email for your appointment time
- Ultimate Goal Field Virtual Walk-Through & Q&A with Rich & Robert
- 1:00 PM: Control System Q&A with head FTAs Zach and Lexxi
- 4:00 PM: Coaches Meet & Greet "Happy Hour" - Q&A with Dave and Christine
- 5:00 PM: Mechanical Design and Strategy live Q&A with Matt
Professional Development Hours for Attending Kickoff! - Teachers may receive continuing education hours from NAU's Center for Science Teaching and Learning for watching Kickoff workshops! To receive your certificate, CLICK HERE and complete the survey by Friday, September 18.
SEASON INFORMATION & GAME REVEAL
LIVE Q&A SESSIONS
11:00 - Field Walk-through, Q&A
1:00 - Control System Q&A
4:00 - Coaches & Mentors Q&A
5:00 - Strategy & Design Q&A
11:00 AM ULTIMATE GOAL FIELD TOUR will also be live-streamed:
ROBOT DESIGN & TECHNICAL WORKSHOPS
CONTROL SYSTEM & PROGRAMMING WORKSHOPS
TEAM MANAGEMENT, JUDGING & OUTREACH WORKSHOPS
- FIRST Tech Challenge Judging Updates & Tips
- FIRST Dean's List (PDF)
- Fundraising and Marketing for FIRST Teams
- Communication and Dynamics of a Veteran Team
- Imagery & Marketing for FIRST Robotics
- How to Run your Team Remotely
- FIRST Advocacy
- New NASA Robotics Challenge
HAPPY KICKOFF FROM YOUR ARIZONA PARTNERS AND PLANNING COMMITTEE!!!!