We hope you're all as excited as we are about the FREIGHT FRENZY season! Bring on the duckies! You can find all the Freight Frenzy season information here:
Arizona Qualifiers - Schedule and Registration!
Registration for qualifiers will open Friday October 1 at 8:00 AM and will close on November 3 at noon! Teams will be able to register for 2-3 events and an alternate all on the same form. Cost for the season is $225 for two qualifiers and $300 for three. Starting the week of October 11, teams will receive a confirmation email with an invoice for the season.
- Dec. 4, 2021: High Country Qualifier
- Coconino High School (Flagstaff - )
- Saguaro Blossom Qualifier
- Cactus High School (Glendale)
- Dec. 18, 2021: Palo Verde Qualifier
- San Miguel High School (Tucson)
- Jan. 22, 2022: Copper Qualifier
- American Leadership Academy (Queen Creek)
- Jan. 29, 2022: Turquoise Qualifier
- Valley Christian High School (Chandler)
- Jan. 29, 2022: Petrified Wood Qualifier
- Brophy College Prep (Phoenix)
- Feb. 5, 2022: Desert Vista Qualifier
- Canyon View Qualifier (Waddell)
- Feb. 19, 2022: Arizona Championship
- Northern Arizona University (Flagstaff)
The High Country Qualifier is listed as tentative for now as we are waiting to see if there is a need and an interest in this event. If we have enough teams sign up for it, we will add it as an official event to the season.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion in FIRST
"Our Role in Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion FIRST® is a robotics community that prepares young people for the future. A vital part of our strategic plan is to provide opportunities for all youth to engage in our programs. We understand the broader societal context of economic, educational, and social factors historically leading to disproportionate access and outcomes. Leveraging cross-sector and industry collaboration, our organization is committed to implementing efforts to ensure equity, diversity, and inclusion in order to remove barriers and increase access to FIRST programs so that all youth can participate."
To access the ED&I resources from FIRST to use with your team, click HERE. You can also contact Patti with questions.