- Payment is due in full by December 2, 2022. Failure to meet this deadline will result in a $50 late fee and your team getting dropped from your events!
- Cost for the season is $225 for two qualifiers and $300 for three qualifiers.
- Teams can still apply for the CocoNuts' Registration Grant. Their next application review dates are October 20 and November 3. The link to the application is here.
- If your team hasn't registered for qualifiers yet, please do so ASAP! Our January and February events are full, but we are working on getting another event added for teams that still need a spot to play. We have plenty of room in the November events, and three spots left at each of the December events.
- Trunk or Treat - October 29
- 5 PM to 7 PM
- Si Se Puede Foundation (3225 N Washington St. Chandler, AZ 85225)
- Costumes welcome, please be sure they are appropriate
- RSVP using this link
- Flagstaff - November 5
- 10 AM to 2 PM
- Coconino High School Cafeteria (2801 N. Izabel St. Flagstaff, AZ 86004)
- RSVP to Christine (email@example.com)
- Chandler - November 5
- 8 AM to 12 PN
- Valley Christian High School (6900 W Galveston St, Chandler, AZ 85226)
- RSVP to Matt (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Goodyear - November 5
- 11 AM to 4 PM
- Trivium Prep (2001 N Bullard Ave, Goodyear, AZ 85395)
- RSVP to Zach (email@example.com)
Dean's List Nominations
Teams may nominate up to two students (10th and 11th grade) for the FIRST Dean's List Award. Nominations are due by December 15, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST to be considered. Interviews of each student nominee will take place January 24 - 26 in the late afternoon/evening.
The nominees from each team are called Dean's List Semifinalists. We will announce our three Arizona Dean's List Finalists at the Arizona FTC Championship on February 25. Even if your team doesn't qualify for the Championship, all nominated students are eligible to become Dean's List Finalists!
For more information on the Dean's List and how to nominate your students, please see the FTC Dean's List Guide.
Nominations for the Inspire the Future: FIRST Educators Recognition Program are Now Open! At FIRST, recognition is not only part of our name but core to our ethos, and we are proud to launch our second year of the Inspire the Future: FIRST Educators Recognition Program! Help us celebrate the FIRST educators who impact and inspire their learning communities; we truly could not further the mission of FIRST without them. Learn more about the Inspire the Future: FIRST Educators Recognition Program and how you can nominate an educator who has made an impact in your community.